Get $5 Coupon Code (no min. spend) Sign up now

Top

CART

Click to complete your purchase(s) :

You have not added anything yet! Add your favourite items now
Close Cart

Item(s) added to cart

View/ Checkout
Perfect Gift for Any Occasion: FoodLine Vouchers & Gift Cards! Get Yours Today!

Lee Cheng Yong's review

Search from over 4,000 catering menus


Confirm Confirm Confirm
Catering
Tingkat
Restaurant
No price mark-up
Cheapest island wide delivery $2.90 to $9.90
Pre-order up to 28 days ahead
Best Tingkat & Daily Meal Promotions from $3 /pax
Biggest Tingkat Platform with 24 merchants
118,000+ Real Reviews
Best Cake Promotions in Singapore
Biggest Cakes Platform with 5,377 cakes
118,000+ Real Reviews

Latest Reviews

"Timely delivery. Great and hot food. Ideal for the whole fam"
4 of 5 Fong Fu Food Catering
3 guests
Tingkat
"Overall ok and convenient for busy people"
5 of 5 House Of Catering F&B Pte Ltd
1 guest
Birthday
"Curry is delicious and service provider is friendly."
See 118,087 catering reviews

Latest Request for Quotations

Client Event
Corporate Full buffet for 100 guests on 26 Oct 2026
Corporate Buffet for 60 guests on 03 Nov 2026
Corporate Buffet for 82 guests on 09 Oct 2026

Lee Cheng Yong - Reviews & Photos

Authentic Review by Lee Cheng Yong
Average Score: 3.5 /5
Number of Reviews: 2
Number of Photos: 0
Frequently ordered merchant: East West Fusion
2.0 /5
(Verified Purchase)
Reviewed on 10th Jul 2023
More:
Food
Service
Value
  • Weekday daily dinner
  • Pasir Ris Street 12
  • 29th May 2023
  • 3 Pax
Reviewed on 10th Jul 2023 Verified Purchase
This was the most expensive caterer I ever tried, going at $8 per pax per meal. I thought paying a bit more per pax would translate to better quality food. But boy oh boy, not with this caterer.

First, let's talk about delivery. According to ... More their representative, the delivery time for my area was 6-7pm. Out of the 20 days, 90% of the delivery were always later then 7pm, with the latest clocked at 7.45pm. There was null delivery for 1 of the days.

Second, let's talk about food. At $8 per pax per meal, one would assume you would be eating something more premium. But damn, the food are like mostly microwave food. It dawn upon me during the day of null delivery. As I needed to order elsewhere, I found out that I could have order a meal from my nearby zichar at $7.50 per bento. Which means to say, I could have better food, at my own preferred timing and I can also dictate what food fancies me that day.

Everyday was a dread with the caterer. Everyday I cant look forward enough till the package ends. I was so thankful that mine is finally over. 10/10 will not recommend.
Show less
20 Days Dinner Tingkat Package (Weekdays Only)
provided by East West Fusion
Favourite dish: None. I cant even recall any item that was memorable.
First time ordering from merchant: Yes
Will recommend this merchant: No
5.0 /5
(Verified Purchase)
Reviewed on 25th Aug 2022
More:
Food
Service
Value
  • Daily meals
  • Pasir Ris Street 12
  • 26th Jul 2022
  • 3 Pax
Reviewed on 25th Aug 2022 Verified Purchase
I ordered for the 20 days package. The food was relatively good as compared with the price. However, I really liked their service as you would have a direct message line with the vendor.
Dinner Tingkat (20 Days, 3 Dishes + Soup OR 4 Dishes)
provided by Hewtop Catering Pte Ltd
First time ordering from merchant: Yes
Will recommend this merchant: Probably
1
A customer just ordered for 40 pax for delivery on 24th Oct, 5:30PM
Note: To claim your $10 discount, please follow the steps below:

iPhone Users Exclusive - How to claim $10 Off with FoodLine

Step 1: Tap the share icon on iPhone and then Add to Home Screen
Step 2: Tap Add
Step 3: Open the FoodLine App, and tap Allow. The promo code will then be sent to you via Notifications.
Home
Promos
1,040
Menus
999+
Chat / Call
Chat / Call
Account